Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
me when buying something over $10: do i need this? do i need any material objects? will this matter when i face the great abyss?
i’m still pissed off about growing up
Stop putting yourself down or downplaying your greatness. Don’t be surprised if someone finds you attractive. You need to be thinking why the hell they wouldn’t? If you don’t champion yourself who the hell else will?
We are important.
We are valuable.
We are resilient.
We are Beautiful
We are Loving
We are Knowledgeable.
And enough of us don’t know it.
Pass on positive affirmations.
Let’s stop criticizing each other’s personal choices.
Let’s let each other live.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Page 1 of 1817